The STRAIT Method™
Scar Tissue Release Seminar
Les mer informasjon her: «Scarr Tissue Release»
This workshop will give you hands-on practice with different types of scar tissue. You’ll also be given instruction on how to utilize body mechanics that will support your clients and yourself in your work as a scar-tissue release therapist.
Date: September 01st-03rd 2017 ( 3 days)
Time: Friday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
Address: Vestre Strømkaien 1
Venue: Bergen Body Work AS
Course fee: 6 100 NOK
Teacher: Marjorie Brook
Sponsor: Bergen Body Work AS
Contact: Theres Hansen +47 926 48 142
Sign up: email@example.com
NB! No fee refund 1 month prior to the workshop
Foundations (pre-requisite for all other levels)
Receive solid training in the physiological and anatomical effects and principles of fascial restrictions, scar tissue and adhesions, the latest research on fascia and Biotensegrity, as well as the skills to apply the STRAIT Method™ in your private practice.
What you will learn in this course:
The long- and short-term effects of scar tissue — from the physiological to the psychological.
Which orthopedic and neurological factors to take into account when working with a new patient.
The indications and contraindications for Scar-Tissue Release. Therapy relating to diseases, injuries, joint replacements, and aging factors.
Introduction to Integrated Therapeutic Stretching
The art of effective client communication.
At the conclusion of the presentation, the participant should be able to:
– List the problems/physiological/
– Differentiate between types of scar formation and the situations/probable cause occurance. (Analysis)
– Develop effective treatment and rehabilitative strategies for muscle strengthening and neuromuscular control for overall body stability and reconditioning. (Synthesis)
– Recommend a self administered preventative & rehabilitation protocols for patients with facing and recovering from surgery/injury. (Evaluation)
– Find out how to assess fascial restrictions throughout the body and how to breakdown scar tissue and adhesons — from superficial to deep fascia.
Discover a detailed eight-step approach to manually releasing scar tissue and adhesons — including techniques for lengthening and increasing the lymphatic and venous circulation to the connecting tissues.
Personal experience is essential to understanding the effectiveness of this technique — be prepared to give as well as receive a treatment.