- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
- Supportive and persevering Superficial Back Line.
- Uplifting and protective Superficial Front Line.
- Differentiated and integrated exercises in all body positions.
- Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences.
- Exercise variations with and without props.
- Movement execution.
- Myofascial anatomy.
- Myofascial training techniques.
- The use and benefits of props.
- Purposeful sequencing.
- Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
Learning Objectives and Goals
- Gain a deeper understanding and embodiment of the Superficial Back Line and the Superficial Front Line in motion.
- Experience all of the primary Slings in Motion I exercises as well as exercise variations.
- Understand the movement execution, applied myofascial training techniques, sensible use of props and the training aims for each of the primary exercises.
- Experience and learn the seamlessly choreographed SynerChi Essential Flow and Dynamic Flow movement sequences.
- Deepen the understanding and embodiment of the Slings Myofascial Training concept with daily Slings in Motion master classes.
- Gain new somatic insights and a broader spectrum of movement skills.
- Obtain a diverse spectrum of functional fascia-focussed exercises for personal practise and teaching.
Please Note: Deposit to secure your spot and to keep your EB discount is required; 4 000 NOK.
No refund with cancelation 2 months prior to the workshop